Thursday, June 14, 2007

Week 9 - Day 3

Much improvement tonight! I was fortunate to have Jon, my Brother-in-law along with me for the run. He's visiting from Vancouver along with my sister Carla, and niece and nephew, Jael and Jed. Jon has been running for a year or so now and is doing really well, so tonight he pushed me a bit and it really shows in the results:

Total Distance: 2.59 mi
Total Time: 30:00
Avg Pace: 11:35/mi
Heart Rate: 143 bpm

These numbers are what I want to see for my run 2 / walk 1, so very happy today! Knocked 1:16/mi of the previous pace! Feeling better than the previous run too which helps. It will be nice to have Jon running with me for the next week, and I can look forward to having my other Brother-in-law, Glenn joing us too for at least 1 - 2 of those runs!

5 miles is the goal for Saturday, stay tuned!

No comments: