Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Week 8 - Day 2

Haven't been feeling well today, so I was a bit worried how that might affect my run. I delayed it as long as I could and finally got out at 11:00pm. It was particularly chilly out, so at about the 13:00 minute mark I stopped by home to pull on some warmer clothing. I even needed gloves! Got a little wheezy as well, also likely due to the cooler air. Overall the run was good and am feeling far less discomfort now in the lower legs than ever before. Can't complain there!

Slight improvement on the pace here. At this point in time it looks like I'm on track to complete 5 Mi in about an hour. Looking forward to that day.

Total Distance: 2.5 mi
Total Time: 30:00
Avg Pace: 12:00/mi
Heart Rate: 137 bpm

The road to weight loss continues as well. This morning when I stepped on the scale it registered 175.6 lbs, so can't complain here either! Hoping to end up at around 165 lbs. That would be awesome!

1 comment:

Sherri Lavender said...

Looks good dude. I've been out of the loop - working too much, keeping too busy with birthday party preparations, and of course, still haven't bothered to get my computer fixed. I'm glad to hear you kept going even though I stopped reading! Ha ha! Keep it up!