Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Week 10 - Day 2

Today I got out for my 30 minute run and moved up to run 3 / walk 1. Still some stiffness in the lower legs from the previous two runs, but it went well. I wish the pace could have been a bit better, so maybe Thursday I can work on improving that.

Total Distance: 2.46 mi
Total Time: 30:00
Avg Pace: 12:12/mi
Heart Rate: 148 bpm

Today Glenn and Jon ran with me again which was cool. Getting good feedback there and it's appreciated. The running form and cadence are looking good.

Waiting to see what Thursday brings ...

2 comments:

Sherri Lavender said...

What happened to your blog?? You are still running, right?

Johnny said...

Mark, what's happening? Are you still running?

Just read the description of your blog that says, "I intend to participate at the Walt Disney World® Half Marathon." Man, you can be clapping for people at the finish line and still be participating. Why not change it to, "I will run the Walt Disney..." or "I will conquer the Walt Disney..." or "I will pound the Walt Disney Half-Marathon into submission with my own two feet..." or something like that.

I hope you're okay and not injured.