Sunday, May 13, 2007

Week 6 - Day 1

Hard to believe today is the start of week six! Looking back now you can certainly see progress which is cool.

I've been feeling soreness in the lower legs since I was out yesterday. Thinking that giving the ice pack the go again today would have been beneficial, but I didn't bother. Just to make things clear that I'm not complaining here, I'm just keep track of how the body's feeling from all this punishment I'm putting on it! Here are the results:

Total Distance: 2.18 mi
Total Time: 30:00
Avg Pace: 13:46 /mi
Heart Rate: 129 bpm

Small improvements again wish is great! I have to say the legs are bothering me even more now than before the run. Shouldn't a day be enough time to feel "recovered" from the last run? Sure hope I'm feeling stronger by Tuesday night, after all I'm moving to run 1 / walk 2!

3 comments:

PERU 2007 said...

way to go Mark keep up the great job in your training. What an awesome feeling of achomplishment thus far.

I sure wish I had the stick to it like Krista and Tracy and you all have had.

The best I ever do is think about getting fit. HEHEHE

Everything in his time.

Alexis

Krista said...

You're doing great Mark!

Mark said...

Thanks guys! Much appreciated!