Saturday, May 5, 2007

Week 4 - Day 4

Today's run got changed up from the norm. I've been out of town since last night visiting my sister Sherri and nephew Jonah here in Cambridge, so I ran in some unfamiliar territory. On top of that, my run 1 / walk 4 was over a 45 minute period. In this area of Cambridge, there aren't very many flat roads so that made things a little more challenging. I ended up doing laps around Sterling McGregor Crescent. More hills and slopes than I would have liked, but managed anyway. Here are the stats:

Total Distance: 2.90 mi
Total Time: 45:00
Avg Pace: 15:30 /mi
Heart Rate: 139 bpm

While I was running, Sherri and Jonah went to the play ground on the same road and waited for me to finish and meet up with them. Tracy and Miles went along with them too. Anyway, today's run was pretty good. I found the breathing a little more challenging. The tightness in the legs wasn't to bad which was a bonus.

Tomorrow is back to 30 minutes, but it will be run 1 / walk 3.

No comments: