Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Week 5 - Day 2

Went out late again for my run tonight. It's just cooler outside and the roads are less busy. I'm noticing more now after my run in Guelph that the roads and trails around my house in Oshawa aren't so flat. It shows in my results for today, but not a big difference.

Total Distance: 2.06 mi
Total Time: 30:00
Avg Pace: 14:36 /mi
Heart Rate: 132 bpm

Sure did feel tightness in the lower legs again tonight though. Mostly in the shin area, especially the left shin. I even thought I'd put them on ice for a little while after I got home, surely it couldn't hurt. I also realized after looking at the training schedule that I moved to run 1 / walk 3 a day early. Call me a keener.

1 comment:

glennlavender said...

Mark, you are doing awesome!!! You are well on your way man. Just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

GL