Saturday, May 19, 2007

Week 6 - Day 4

Today's run was pretty good. Lower legs muscles are sore even though I haven't been out since Thursday evening. It would be great by the time a running day came around that the legs would feel rested. Unfortunately they don't, and I'm wondering if it's always just going to be this way. I can always dream! The sleep schedule seems to have been thrown off lately, and I've noticed now that's affected my eating a bit, so this could all be contributing to what I see as a slow recovery from the previous run. Who knows. Here are today's stats:

Total Distance: 3.32 mi
Total Time: 45:00
Avg Pace: 13:32 /mi
Heart Rate: 140 bpm

I made a comment in a previous post about reaching 12:50 /mi by Sunday before I move on to run 1 / walk one. I'm thinking that might have been a bit ambitious. I guess we'll see for tomorrow's run.

No comments: