Saturday, April 14, 2007

Week 1 - Day 4

I took the Garmin Forerunner out for my 60 minute walk. My mother tagged along with me again which was nice. The lower right leg was much better today than the previous 3 training days. Here are the stats from today:

Total Distance: 3.58 mi
Total Time: 1:08:53
Avg Pace: 19:14 /mi

Heart rate isn't included here as I didn't have the heart rate monitor directly to the skin as instructed, so the results were wrong. My Total Time and Average Pace were likely inaccurate as the device didn't automatically stop the timer when I came to intersections. I've changed the setting to do so, and will stick to my regular off-road path tomorrow to avoid stopping altogether. This is what I get for not reading the owners manual.

So n
othing impressive here overall of course, but the less discomfort in my right leg is progress!

No comments: