Saturday, April 28, 2007

Country Music Marathon - Nashville, TN

Well I had some family and friends running in the Country Music Marathon down in Nashville, TN. today. My brother-in-law Glenn ran the full marathon and his sister Krista ran the 1/2. Glenn's band mates Jason Germain and Jeremy Thiessen (of Downhere) ran the full, as well as Jeremy's wife Erin who ran the 1/2 with Krista. Last but not least Dave Lewis, the band's sound guy also ran the full. Great to see all of you guys participating!

Full Marathon:

Glenn Lavender - 3:40:01
Dave Lewis - 4:24:26
Jeremy Thiessen - 4:48:08
Jason Germain - 4:58:54

Half Marathon:

Krista Lavender - 2:46:24
Erin Thiessen - 2:46:24

Congrats to all of you for the hard work you put into training!

Glenn's other sister, Tracy, Dave's wife, Jess, and Jason's wife, Heather were all marathon water volunteers too! I'm sure your support was appreciated!

I feel inspired enough now to get ready and head out myself! I've got a 60 minute date with the pavement.

No comments: