Monday, April 9, 2007

The Training Has Begun!!

Well we are getting pumped for Disney. Mark has started his training and so has my sister Tracy. I'm pretty sure my other sister Krista is in too. I am quite excited and proud of the fact that so much of my family has taken steps to improve their physical health. Just the fact that they get outside and do something a few times a week is awesome!

If you want to join us in this adventure let us know in the comments and we'll talk about posting Mark's training schedule. He is starting from absolute scratch as of two days ago and this whole month all he will be doing is walking. So c'mon!! Join us. Let's have a big old party down in Disney in January. You need to move quick though since the half marathon fills up fast! It's already at 65% capacity. Follow the link in the sidebar for more details.

Hopefully see you there!!!

Glenn

No comments: