Thursday, July 12, 2007

Week 13 - Day 3

Successfully finished another 30 minutes of Run 4 / Walk 1. Improvement since the last run as well, which is great. I'd really like to get under a 11:00/mi pace soon. By race day, it'd be really nice to be under 9:00/mi if I can. Maybe I'm dreaming? Anyway, here are the results for today:

Total Distance: 2.62 mi
Total Time: 30:00
Avg Pace: 11:26/mi
Heart Rate: 136 bpm

Back down to a 5 mile run for Saturday, as I ramp back up to 9 miles the following Saturday. 9 miles is only 4 miles short of the 1/2 marathon distance!

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hey Mark, glad to see you're still going strong. You should add my Jonny boy to "Fellow Runners!" haha
Hey maybe you can even add me one day. I'm tryin'!

Mark said...

Since when did Jon have a running blog? Where can I find it?