Saturday, August 4, 2007

Week 16 - Day 4

Holy smokes, that 10 miles was not easy. I can't say I felt all that great from the get go, but the results are on par when compared to my 9 mile run here. I think I stopped twice to take a bit of a break, which included a refill on the water supply in my bottle. Really was feeling low on energy throughout. Starting to wonder how I'm ever going to improve that pace for these long distances! I'd really like to achieve a sub 2:10 finish in January for the 1/2 marathon!

Total Distance: 10.0 mi
Total Time: 2:07:30
Avg Pace: 12:45/mi
Heart Rate: 131 bpm

No hip flexor issues this time, but felt like I had a loss of flexibility as the run went on. I really do need to go and get some energy drinks now for these long Saturday runs. It's on the To Do list for this coming week, I promise!

No comments: