Saturday, April 7, 2007

Life Changes

I've registered for the half marathon at Disney and started my training TODAY! I walked 1 hour and traveled a distance of 3.1 miles. Felt some ever so slight tightness in the calves and shins (didn't stretch before hand). I also felt a bit of numbness in my left big toe just after the 1/2 way mark. Loosened the laces a bit which was an easy fix. Thanks to Glenn and Sherri for tagging along, the company was great!

The month of April will only be walking and the running won't start until May. The training schedule has been planned out (thanks Glenn) right up to Marathon time.

Hopefully in 9 months from now, I'll be a new man! Tag along with me here at my blog and let's see where this journey leads!

--------------------
Gender: Male
Age: 32 years
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 194 lbs.
Max Heart Rate: 186 bpm

No comments: